CRF to Hold CVD Cell Therapy Conference
The Third International Conference on Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Diseases will convene Jan 17 to 19, at The New York Academy of Medicine in New York, NY. The three-day program is dedicated to the evolving field of cell-based therapies for cardiac repair and regeneration.
Leaders in the field will present their work, experiences, observations and opinions on the benefits and drawbacks of current work in this area.
Building upon last year's meeting, the conference encompasses all aspects of cell-based therapeutic approaches to cardiovascular diseases.
Conference director for the 2007 meeting is Warren Sherman, M.D., New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center and Cardiovascular Research Foundation in New York.
For more information visit www.crf.org, phone Jenny Ball at 212-851-9137, or email email@example.com.
More like this
- International Conference on Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease Set for Jan. 13-16
- Serbian Center Treats First Patient With Heart Failure Stem Cell Therapy
- NeoStem Provides Update on Amorcyte Stem Cell Treatment Clinical Progress
- University of Miami’s Stem Cell Institute Awarded $10 Million
- Cardiac Regeneration After MI: Role of the Extracellular Matrix