CTO Summit Set for Feb 5-6 in New York
January 7, 2009 - The Sixth International Chronic Total Occlusion Summit is Feb. 5-6, at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel in the heart of Times Square at 1535 Broadway, New York, NY.
Chronic total occlusions (CTOs) of coronary arteries represent one of the greatest challenges to interventional cardiologists. Successful revascularization of CTOs has been strongly associated with improved left ventricular function, freedom from angina and future revascularization, and in several studies increased survival.
This year's CTO Summit will include presentations from experts in the field, case review sessions, and numerous thematically organized live coronary CTO cases broadcast in high definition from Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation in La Jolla, CA, and Columbia University Medical Center in New York, NY.
For more information: www.ctosummit.org
More like this
- The Sixth International Chronic Total Occlusion Summit is Set for Feb. 5-6
- Chronic Total Occlusion Summit and Left Main Interventions Course
- BridgePoint Medical Completes First U.S. Clinical Case Using CrossBoss, Stingray Devices in CTO Procedure
- FlowCardia Peripheral CROSSER Catheter Offers Endovascular Option to Amputation, Bypass Surgery
- Boston Scientific to Acquire CTO Catheter Company BridgePoint Medical