Customizatable Defibrillator/Monitor Featured at ACC
April 1, 2008 - Physio-Control featured its LifePak 12 Defibrillator/Monitor, a multi-parameter device combining semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiology, at ACC 2008.
The unit is available with ADAPTIV biphasic technology and comes with a choice of standard, pediatric and/or sterlizable internal and external paddles. It’s compatible with QUIK-COMBO pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes.
Clinicians can select AED, manual defibrillation or both, as well as add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry, 12-lead ECG analysis or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure.
For more information: www.physio-control.com
More like this
- Customizatable Defibrillator/Monitor Featured at ACC
- LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor Designed for Emergency Services, Hospitals
- LIFEPAK 20e Defibrillator/Monitor Aims for Ease of Use
- Physio-Control Receives FDA Clearance For LIFEPAK 20e Defibrillator/Monitor
- Micro Power Supplies Defibrillator Battery Packs for International Space Station