Data Ltd. to Show New MCA at HIMSS
April 3, 3009 - Data Ltd. will launch at HIMSS ’09 the new M9000 Mobile Clinical Assistant (MCA) a rugged, medical-grade device that packs embedded wireless capabilities, barcode scanning and RFID, a 2MP color camera, and more into a fully disinfectable, lightweight tablet computer.
Built around a 12.1-inch industrial touchscreen and running on the Intel Atom mobile processor, the M9000 provides doctors,nurses and clinicians with wireless access to real-time patient care information throughout the entire healthcare enterprise Data Ltd’s new M9000 Mobile Clinical Assistant (MCA).
As lightweight as it is rugged, the M9000 comes packed full of features including integrated barcode scanning, RFiD, a color camera, and a unique biometric-controlled secure locking mechanism. Multiple wireless communication options including WiFi, WWAN, Bluetooth, and VoIP connect clinicians and administrators alike with patient information directly at the point of care.
For more information: www.dataltd.com
More like this
- Wireless Connectivity System LAN Implemented in 100th Installation
- Philips Unveils Hand-held CliniScape Mobile Clinical Assistant for Hospital Wards
- Motion Launches Industry's First Mobile Clinical Assistant Designed Specifically for Clinicians
- Mobile Clinical Assistant Transforming Patient Care Delivery, Studies Say
- First Mobile Clinical Assistant Designed for Clinicians