Defibrillators Work to Adjust to Specific Needs
Zollï's E Series defibrillators with a 12-lead reportedly offer a variety of transmission solutions and can be tailored to a specific infrastructure and budget. ZOLL Data Relay provides connectivity from the field to the hospital via fax or email, and can wirelessly transmit to a PDA so allowing users to make an assessment at any time and place, according to the company.
With AutoPulse, a load-distributing band compression device, allows the pedal pulse to be detected in asystolic patients, aiming to improve access, and with reportedly minor adjustments, coronary views are also easily managed.
More like this
- Solution Directs STEMI Data Destination
- Major Health Organizations in China Install ZOLL Defibrillators
- First Canadian EMS deploys Zoll’s Integrated Auto Compression-Defibrillation System
- AutoPulse Automated Compression System Stores, Uploads Patient Data
- Dutch Ambulance Service First to Purchase ZOLL Automated Compression-Defibrillation System