Diagnosoft Introduces a New Diagnostic for Heart Disease
October 3, 2013 — When echocardiograms prove insufficient for diagnosis, Diagnosoft’s offers a patented and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k)-cleared cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) solution for patient assessment. With benchmark sensitivity and specificity, the high throughput Diagnosoft CMR exam yields an advantageous alternative to nuclear or cardiac cath exams.
Its automated analysis, Progressive Adoption Program and echo-centric report production make Diagnosoft CMR practical for both hospital-based and freestanding facilities.
The software is designed to help facilities improve patient experience and outcomes and contain cardiac imaging costs. It also delivers the unequivocal cardiac assessment to patients and referrals.
For more information: www.diagnosoft.com
More like this
- Cardiac CT Imaging Offers Advantage Over Echo For Assessment of Patients Undergoing TAVI
- CMR Evaluation of HF to Grow Substantially in Coming Years
- Cardiac MR Helps Guide Patient Management
- Diagnosoft Releases Its Third MRI Analysis Innovation
- 25 Years After Breast Radiation Therapy, Patients Do Not Have Higher Heart Problems