Digisonics Announces New CVIS Installations
December 22, 2008 – Digisonics recently made several new installations of its DigiView CVIS for cardiovascular image analysis and reporting.
The installations include Cardiovascular Surgery Associates in Houston, TX; India-based Vibgyor Scientific Research has implemented the DigiView system with fully functional Web-based cardiovascular analysis capabilities; St. Joseph's Medical Center in South Bend, IN streamlined their OB ultrasound reporting by implementing the OB-Windows Clinical Reporting and Database System; and Wilmington Cardiology, Wilmington NC installed Digisonics CVIS for echo, vascular and nuclear image management and reporting.
Digisonics image management and reporting systems combine image analysis, professional reporting, an integrated clinical database, a powerful PACS image archive, and solutions for remote connectivity into one system, the company said.
For more information: www.digison.net
More like this
- Digisonics Announces Image Management, Reporting System Installations
- Digisonics Completes New Installations
- Digisonics Simplifies the Pediatric Cath Reporting Workflow
- Digisonics DigiView Offers Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Screenings
- Digisonics Links Ultrasound Data in Cardiovascular Departments