Digisonics DigiView Offers Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Screenings
The Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (CIMT) Screening, which maps and assesses vascular age, is one of the many easily configurable study types within the Digisonics DigiView Image Management and Reporting System.
Digisonics CIMT Screening offers point-to-point measurements, efficiently assessing carotid wall thickness and revealing signs of potential heart disease or an on-coming heart attack. Once the images from the CIMT test are received from the ultrasound machine, the DigiView software solution will provide customizable image management and professional reporting functionality. If clinically indicated, clinicians can then utilize the DigiView system to interpret the associated stress echo or nuclear stress tests.
For more information: www.digison.net
More like this
- Siemens Ships Ultrasound Workstation for OB/GYN, Cardiac Imaging
- VAP Test Improves ID of Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Progression
- Study Finds Obese Kids' Artery Plaque Similar to Middle-Aged Adults
- Medical Technologies International, NASA Johnson Space Center Partner on Cardiovascular Testing for Astronauts
- Partners to Apply Ultrasound Tools in CV Assessment