Digisonics Showcases New Functionality for Cardiovascular Information Systems at ACC 2014
March 25, 2014
March 25, 2014 — Digisonics will showcase its upcoming DigiView Release 3.8.4. for its Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) at this year’s American College of Cardiology (ACC) annual scientific session in Washington, D.C., March 28-31. The Digisonics system is standards-based and vendor-neutral, combining image review, structured reporting, an integrated clinical database and powerful picture archive and communications system (PACS) image archive into one complete solution for all cardiovascular modalities.
Digisonics’ DigiView 3.8.4. release introduces new functionality in both imaging and structured reporting for the CVIS including:
• Image playback using multiple monitors for the same or different studies
• Image slideshow mode for hands-free study review
• Enhanced image tagging features with ability to display study’s image tags in the worklist
• Ability to burn a blinded CD from the worklist
• Measuring on zoomed images and reporting of quick caliper measurements
• Autopopulation of summary macros and comments with report data
• User profiles for pre-set worklist columns, colors and filters
• Appropriate use criteria scores and recommendations for echo studies
• Correlation forms and logs for vascular accreditation
• Congenital diagrams — measurement annotation, full-page print format
Digisonics will also showcase its two newest applications, WebView 4.0 and DigiConnect. WebView 4.0 provides zero footprint image and report review from any HTML5 capable browser or operating system. It is the ideal solution to provide clinicians with fast, anywhere, anytime access to their cardiovascular patient images and reports. DigiConnect seamlessly launches third-party systems such as EMR/HIS or ECG management software directly from the Digisonics CVIS workstation with a single sign-on.
For more information: www.digisonics.com