Digitizing Service for Disparate Medical Records Debuts at ACC
April 3, 2008 - eHealth Global Technologies introduced at ACC its medical record management services, including eHealthConnect, eHealthShare and eHealthLoader, which use digital standards to collect disparate records for referred patients from reportedly any location into any digital format.
eHealthConnect replaces ad hoc data collection with a systematic method that is reliable and swift. Upon request from a clinician or administrator, the company's team collects, digitizes, organizes stores and secures medical records for clinical viewing.
eHealthShare provides patient data from community-based hospitals and clinics to the referring physician. The eHealthLoader service helps organizations transition into digital sytems such as PACS, EMRs or DICOM and HL7.
For more information: www.ehgt.com
More like this
- New Service Created to Migrate Film, Paper Records into Digital Data
- Academic Medical Centers Make Selection for Medical Records Management
- eHealth Global Reports Growth for First Quarter of 2008
- InSite One, eHealth Global Pen Co-Marketing Agreement
- New Service Migrates Film, Paper Records into Digital Data