Distribution Agreement with EndoTech SPA Allows Itamar Medical to Reach Italian Market
November 19, 2008 - Itamar Medical today announced a distribution agreement with EndoTech SPA to bring Itamar Medical’s patented Endo-PAT2000, a simple, office-based diagnostic test for the assessment of endothelial function, to the Italian market.
EndoTech SPA, based in Como, Italy, specializes in the distribution of medical instrumentation technologies in Italy. The partnership will allow Itamar Medical to reach new market and distribution goals for the Endo-PAT2000.
Itamar Medical develops noninvasive diagnostic systems using the Peripheral Arterial Tone (PAT) Signal. The company said its Endo-PAT2000 offers a comprehensive picture of patients’ endothelial cell function, a critical factor in cardiac health.
For years, endothelial function assessment was a privilege reserved solely to vascular research labs, as there was no easy-to-use, reproducible assessment method, the manufacturer said. Itamar Medical said it has developed the first inexpensive, office-based diagnostic test for endothelial function. It measures endothelial function by using biosensors mounted on patients’ fingers. These sensors measure minute changes in vascular tone using the PAT Signal.
For more information: www.itamar-medical.com
More like this
- Itamar Medical's Endo-PAT2000 Gains Approval by Australian Government
- Itamar Medical's Endo-PAT2000 Measures Endothelial Dysfunction
- PAT Technology Diagnoses Early Cardiovascular Disease
- Endo-PAT2000 Noninvasive Diagnostic Systems Uses Peripheral Arterial Tone
- CAD Risk Less, Endothelial Function Improved in Cleaner Environment