Dome Introduces 3 MP Energy-Saving LED Backlight Display
October 17, 2013 — Deployable throughout the hospital enterprise, the new Dome S3c LED is an all-in-one 3 MP diagnostic display, featuring LED backlight technology for pristine color and grayscale imaging.
Other features include Dome’s RightCheck sensor for remote DICOM conformance testing. Rich, 30-bit color allows over a billion different shades to be displayed for viewing the most subtle hues. The advanced electronics of the S3c provide a fanless cooling system, reducing power consumption and allowing for a sleeker, more lightweight design. The S3c is among the first of the Dome displays to transition to energy-saving LED backlight.
The Dome S3c LED model not available for sale in the United States; it is FDA 510(k) pending.
For more information: www.ndssi.com/dome
More like this
- Dome S6c Color Display Offers 30-Inch, 6 MP Long-Life Screen
- Dome - Flat Panel Displays Provide Accurate, Precise Calibration
- NDS Surgical Imaging Receives FDA Clearance for Dome S6c LED Widescreen 6MP Radiology Display
- Canvys Launches 6 MP Display, QC Vue
- Thin Screens Mounting Medical Industry Dominance