eCardio Opens Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility in California
February 7, 2014
February 7, 2014 — eCardio Diagnostics is opening its second Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF) in San Francisco, Calif. Its first IDTF is located in Houston, Texas.
Expanding to the west coast is a strategic focus for eCardio as it continues to widen its reach and operations across the country.
eCardio has provided remote cardiac monitoring services since 2004.
For more information: www.ecardio.com
More like this
- eCardio Launches eCardio Verite Monitor
- eCardio to Highlight EMR Integration Expertise for Remote Monitoring Customers at Upcoming Conferences
- LUMEDX CardioECG Streamlines ECG Management Without High Costs, Software Upgrades
- GEMS Air Wireless ECG Continuously Monitors Heart Rhythm Abnormalities
- St. Jude Gets FDA Approval For Wireless Transmitter to Monitor Implanted Cardiac Devices