ECG Devices Integrate Into Cardiac Information System
April 22, 2010 – Two new electrocardiogram (ECG) devices released this week aid workflow in high-volume hospital departments. Spacelabs Healthcare began the global market release its CardioExpress, SL12 and SL6 resting ECG units.
The units offer clinicians flexibility and fast, interpretive 12-lead ECG acquisition. Both devices integrate with Sentinel, Spacelabs Healthcare’s cardiology information management system, for measurement, interpretation and reporting. Features include a clear touch screen, USB bar code scanner compatibility and storage of 200 ECGs.
CardioExpress SL12 and SL6 are designed to be easy to use and highly configurable. SL12 supports optimal workflow in high-volume environments, while the lightweight SL6 is designed for any working environment and provides a cost-effective solution for hospital departments, routine checks, home visits by clinicians, and emergency cases.
A complete range of trolleys, with storage for supplies and accessories, are available.
For more information: www.spacelabshealthcare.com
More like this
- Most Popular DAIC Stories of 2013
- Editor’s Choice of Most Innovative New Technology at ACC 2013
- GE Healthcare Debuts Connected Cardiovascular Care at ACC 2014
- eCardio to Highlight EMR Integration Expertise for Remote Monitoring Customers at Upcoming Conferences
- McKesson Further Integrates ECG into CVIS