Echo Analysis, Measurement Tools Added to Agfa PACS
August 26, 2010 – Analysis and quantification tools for 2-D, 3-D and 4-D data from a wide range of echocardiography systems will be added to Agfa's Impax Cardiovascular Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS). The company signed an agreement with TomTec for the integration of its Image-Arena solution for visualization, analysis, reporting and archiving of echocardiography imaging data.
The TomTec integration with Impax is currently only intended for future distribution in Europe. The solution will deliver a smooth workflow oriented towards the off-line analysis of echocardiography images, from basic echo measurements to advanced left ventricle (LV) wall motion analysis, 4-D mitral valve analysis or right ventricle (RV).
The Impax review station provides fast and easy access to patient related image data for reviewing and direct reporting. In addition the TomTec integration offers advanced measurement functionality and 3-D, 4-D processing tools for cardiac and vascular ultrasound examinations for offline analyses. Both options function fully integrated with the Agfa Healthcare's CardioVascular Information System (CVIS), streamlining image review with structured clinical reporting.
For more information: www.agfa.com/healthcare
More like this
- Agfa and TomTec Partner on Echocardiography Analysis and Measurement Solution
- New Fetal Heart, 3D Breast Ultrasound Analysis Software Released
- Cardiac PACS Integrates Advanced 2-D/3-D Echo Quantification Tools
- GE Healthcare, TomTec Imaging Cooperate in Cardiology IT
- TomTec Introduces 2-D Cardiac Performance Analysis MR for Myocardial Function, Deformation