EHR, Billing Software Helps Reach Meaningful Use, Improve Efficiency
McKesson’s Practice Partner is an award-winning electronic health record (EHR) and medical billing software solution for physician practices which improves efficiency, quality of care, and communication while reducing time spent on administrative tasks.
Within Practice Partner is Practice Partner Connect, providing an interoperability platform for physician practices to more securely exchange information with other practices, patients, hospitals, and payors. Practice Partner also features Bright Note Technology, which instantly populates critical data on a patient chart using a physician’s preferred charting style to capture data in a single screen note and, with one touch, synchronize searchable data across a complete chart.
For more information: www.allaboutcvis.com
More like this
- McKesson Releases Physician Practice EHR Solutions
- McKesson’s Patient Record Software Connects Research Network for Quality Indicator Development
- MUSC, PPRNet Awarded Federal Grant for Research
- Expanded McKesson & Toshiba Partnership Pairs Horizon Cardiology Hemo with Infinix X-ray
- McKesson to Acquire Per-Se Technologies