EKOS EkoSonic Endovascular System Offered for Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis
EKOS Corp. offers the EkoSonic Endovascular System (EkoSonic).
The design includes an advanced control unit with an easier, more intuitive user interface, making set up and operation simple. EkoSonic ES is also compatible with a new line of endovascular devices, EkoSonic Mach 4 Endovascular Device. The Mach 4 was specifically created to be compatible with the RPM technology.
The Mach 4 offers a variety of treatment zone options. Each Mach 4 consists of a MicroSonic Core within an intelligent drug delivery catheter. This combination device enables the system to deliver microsonic energy and drugs simultaneously to accelerate clot dissolution. Reduction in time translates to fewer drugs, lowering the risk profile of the procedure while the convergence of technologies results in a safer, faster, more complete outcome in the treatment of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and peripheral arterial occlusions (PAO).
More like this
- EKOS EkoSonic Endovascular System Offered for Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis
- Ultrasound-assisted Catheter-directed Thrombolysis Reduces Treatment Risks for Pulmonary Emboli
- Vascular Insights Receives FDA Clearance for Infusion Catheter
- CryoPlasty Reduces Restenosis Rates by Nearly 50 Percent in Peripheral Stenting
- EkoSonic System Receives FDA Clearance for Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism