EKR Therapeutics Approved for Intravenous Bags of Cardene Calcium Channel Blocker
August 4, 2008 - EKR Therapeutics Inc., said today it received FDA approval for Cardene I.V. (nicardipine hydrochloride) premixed injection, a patented, ready-to-use, single use intravenous bag for the administration of this calcium channel blocker.
The 200 ml RTU bags contain 20 mg of the anti-hypertensive agent nicardipine hydrochloride (0.1 mg/ml) in either dextrose or sodium chloride.
Based on data on file at EKR, more than 900,000 patients have been treated with Cardene I.V. since 2003.
For more information: www.ekrtx.com
More like this
- Phase 3 Data from Genetically Targeted Beta Blocker for Chronic Heart Failure Presented at ACC
- Injection Converts Short-Duration Afib into Sinus Rhythm
- FDA Clears Atherectomy System With Improved Cutting Tip
- Peripheral Atherectomy Catheter Gains CE Mark
- Pathway Medical Technologies Introduces Jetstream G2 NXT Atherectomy Catheter