Elixir Medical Bioabsorbable Polymer Drug-Eluting Stents Featured at TCT 2009
September 17, 2009 – Elixir Medical Corp. said today its stent systems using bioabsorbable polymers will be featured in multiple sessions at the 21st annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics scientific symposium (TCT 2009), Sept. 21-25, in San Francisco.
Clinical results from the company’s Novolimus and Myolimus eluting stent systems with durable and bioabsorbable polymers will be discussed in the following sessions:
• “Single center, first-in-man study of the Elixir novolimus-eluting coronary stent system with durable polymer: 24-month clinical safety and efficacy results,” Alexandre Abizaid, M.D., Ph.D. 8-10 a.m., Poster Session Hall D, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
• “The Elixir Bioabsorbable Polymer Myolimus-Eluting Stent Program,” Lecturer: Bernhard Witzenbichler, M.D., 2:16 p.m., DES Summit, room 104, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
• “The Elixir Bioabsorbable Polymer Novolimus-Eluting Stent Program,” Lecturer: Alexandre Abizaid, M.D., Ph.D., 2:23 p.m., DES Summit, room 104, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
For more information: www.elixirmedical.com
More like this
- Trial Begins for Novolimus-Eluting Stent With Bioabsorbable Polymer
- Elixir Announces Positive First-In-Man Results for Three DES With Durable, Bioabsorbable Polymers
- Elixir Biodegradable Polymer Coated DES Gains European Approval
- Elixir Gains European Approval for Fully Bioresorbable Drug-Eluting Coronary Stent
- Elixir Medical Receives CE Mark for DESyne Novolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System