Endo-PAT2000 Noninvasive Diagnostic Systems Uses Peripheral Arterial Tone
Itamar Medical said its Endo-PAT2000 is a simple, noninvasive, inexpensive, office-based diagnostic test for endothelial function, the earliest clinically detectable stage of cardiovascular disease.
The system uses bio-sensors mounted on patients’ fingers that measure minute changes in vascular tone using Itamar’s peripheral arterial tone (PAT) signal technology. It measures endothelial-dependent flow mediated dilatation (FMD) in one arm, while the contra-lateral arm serves as the control for systemic changes in vascular tone. It provides clinicians with results in about 15 minutes.
More like this
- Distribution Agreement with EndoTech SPA Allows Itamar Medical to Reach Italian Market
- Itamar Medical's Endo-PAT2000 Gains Approval by Australian Government
- Itamar Medical's Endo-PAT2000 Measures Endothelial Dysfunction
- Endothelial Function Test Named a Top Medical Breakthrough
- CAD Risk Less, Endothelial Function Improved in Cleaner Environment