Endologix Says Cook Infringement Suit is Not Valid
October 14, 2009 – Endologix Inc., developer of minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders, said yesterday it evaluated the patent infringement lawsuit filed against the company last week by Cook Medical and says the suit is without merit.
Endologix said it intends to vigorously defend its position. "We are pleased that our initial evaluation of these claims, which Cook Medical waited for years to assert, has already yielded support for numerous promising defenses," said John McDermott, Endologix president and CEO.
Endologix flagship product is the Powerlink System, which is an endovascular stent graft for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA).
For more information: www.endologix.com
More like this
- Cook Sues Endologix For Patent Infringement Over Aortic Aneurysm Endograft Technology
- Ruling May Aid Endologix Defense in Cook Stent Graft Patent Lawsuit
- Cook Wins Stent Graft Patent Infringement Appeal Filed By Edwards
- St. Jude Files Patent Lawsuit Against Volcano Over FFR Wires
- CryoCor Negates Patent Infringement