Esaote Brings TAVR Software to U.S., Canada
February 6, 2014
February 6, 2014 — To address the needs of physicians who treat patients with valvular heart disease, Esaote North America established a sales force to bring 3mensio Structural Heart software for cardiovascular planning solutions.
The 3mensio Structural Heart software solution provides physicians planning tools to help assess patient anatomy and plan appropriate treatment approaches for transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and other interventional procedures.
The 3mensio software, previously used in clinical trials, research institutes and device and equipment vendors, is now available directly to TAVR centers and physicians across the United States and Canada.
Pie Medical Imaging (PMI) manufactures the 3mensio solution, and Esaote North America will distribute the software.
For more information: www.3mensio.com
More like this
- Most Innovative Heart Centers: Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin Brings Philips Live 3-D TEE to Texas Capital
- Role of Echocardiography in TAVR to be Demonstrated Live at ASE 2012
- ASE Supports CMS Reimbursement Requirements for Cardiac Teams Performing TAVR
- Editor’s Choice for Most Innovative Technology at ACC 2012