ev3 Announces Worldwide Fracture-Free Guarantee
ev3 Inc. has announced a worldwide fracture-free guarantee in support of its new EverFlex family of stents. In the event that an EverFlex stent should fracture within two years of implantation, ev3 will provide a free replacement product to the medical facility, subject to the terms and conditions of the program.
The guarantee was announced today at the Cardiovascular Research Foundation's annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific symposium in Washington, D.C.
Jim Corbett, President and CEO of ev3 Inc., commented, "While advances in stent technology have greatly improved treatment options for patients, industry data has shown that the potential for stent fracture remains a real clinical challenge. With the EverFlex stent, we have directly responded to this challenge with a unique product design that we believe will withstand even the most challenging clinical situations. And we are standing behind that belief with our new fracture-free product guarantee."
More like this
- FDA Clears Covidien Self-Expanding Peripheral Stent System
- Peripheral Vascular Market Expected to See Strong Market Growth
- Flexible Stenting Solutions Files IDE With FDA for FlexStent Femoropopliteal Self-Expanding Stent
- Devices Offer New PAD Treatment Options
- Results Presented On Use Of FlexStent in the Superficial Femoral Artery