Exercise ECG May Turn Any PC into a StressTest System
Welch Allyn’s PCE PC-based Exercise ECG Systems reportedly offer clinical features to meet any testing requirements and provide advanced database functionality for paperless storage.
The 12-lead stress test systems includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation software, resting ECG functionality, digital ECG patient cable with USB connections, stress belt, treadmill, stress electrodes, a desktop computer, laser printer and cart. According to the manufacturer, it turns any PC into an all-in-one, high-performance, low-cost stress test system.
More like this
- Cardiac Workstation Upgrade Includes Connection to Thin-Client EHRs
- Trends in ECG Stress Test Systems
- MediNotes and Welch Allyn Announce Integration of EMR System and Digital Diagnostic Devices
- Laptop-Style Device Provides Affordable, Full-Featured ECG Solution
- Welch Allyn’s CardioPerfect Software Provides Pediatric Interpretation, Meets ATS Standards