Extracorporeal Circulatory Support for up to 6 Hours
The TandemHeart system provides up to five liters per minute of blood flow through a cardiac catheterization procedure in as little as 30 minutes. The system is FDA cleared for extracorporeal circulatory support for up to six hours for procedures not requiring full cardiopulmonary bypass.
Fully reimbursed by Medicare under existing DRG codes, the TandemHeart can be placed rapidly in the cath lab or operating room, providing temporary extracorporeal circulatory support.
More like this
- CardiacAssist Reaches New Milestone with 1000th TandemHeart Procedure
- Five New Hospitals Adopt TandemHeart System
- Chicago Heart Centers Add TandemHeart to Toolbox
- CardiacAssist Expands Market Penetration of TandemHeart in Cath and EP Labs
- ACC: Cardiac Assist's TandemHeart Provides Extracorporeal Circulatory Support for up to Six Hours