Extraction Catheter Prevents Vessel Wall Contact with Aspiration Lumen
Vascular Solutions' extraction catheters are simple aspiration catheters that make use of a vacuum syringe to withdraw blood clots (thrombus) from various arteries, including those of the coronary and peripheral vasculature.
The Pronto catheter incorporates a proprietary Silva tip, designed to facilitate passage of the catheters through the blood vessels and to prevent vessel wall contact with the aspiration lumen during aspiration.
More like this
- FDA Clears Catheter that Clears Thrombus
- Thrombectomy Catheter Boasts Clot Removing Power; Tip, Hub Improvements
- Biotronik Launches the 3Flow Aspiration Catheter for Improved Thrombus Aspiration
- Emboli, Thrombus Extraction Catheter Cleared by FDA
- PowrSyringe Hand-Held Fluid Aspiration Device FDA Cleared