Fast 3-D Rendering Platform Introduced at RSNA 2010
October 25, 2010 - A new, ultra-fast 3-D volume-rendering platform achieves processing speeds 20 times faster than conventional rendering. Formula rendering platform, from Aze, was introduced at RSNA 2010.
The platform processes extremely large sets of data in real-time without compromising image quality or resolution. It also makes maximum use of 4-D data by maintaining consistently high-resolution images, even when rotating or zooming an object during cine play.
Real-time 4-D Analysis greatly enhances the viewing of vessels and valves in 3-D animated images. The platform is important for real-time 4-D analysis and smooth image viewing regardless of image complexity.
For more information: www.azeofamerica.com
More like this
- Fovia HDVR Becomes Standard Platform for Merge’s Web-Based Radiology PACS
- Emerging Trends in Ultrasound Imaging
- Toshiba Showcases Interventional Tools for Infinix-i Series
- AcQSim3 Virtual Simulation is the First Step in IGRT Treatment Planning
- GE Touts Innovations in Cardiovascular Ultrasound Applications