FDA Approves Improved Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Devices
Cook Medical said the FDA approved its improved Zenith Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Iliac Flex Legs and Z-Trak Introduction System, made for use with the Zenith Flex AAA Endovascular Graft.
The products are designed specifically to provide increased flexibility and improved conformability in the aorta and iliac artery, a tortuous section of patient anatomy, for patients undergoing endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR).
More like this
- Endologix Receives IDE Approval for Nellix EndoVascular Aneurysm Sealing System
- Long-Term Survival After Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aneurysm the Same as Open Surgery
- Endovascular Repair Of Ruptured Aneurysms Saves More Lives Than Surgery
- Early Endovascular Repair Shows Promise in Patients with Small Aneurysms
- FDA Approves Improved Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Devices