FDA Approves Improved Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Devices
Cook Medical said the FDA approved its improved Zenith Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Iliac Flex Legs and Z-Trak Introduction System, made for use with the Zenith Flex AAA Endovascular Graft.
The products are designed specifically to provide increased flexibility and improved conformability in the aorta and iliac artery, a tortuous section of patient anatomy, for patients undergoing endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR).
More like this
- Cook Receives Approval for Improved Zenith AAA Iliac Flex Legs, Z-Trak Introduction System
- New Aortic Aneurysm Endograft Tested in First-In-Man Case
- Minimally Invasive AAA Treatment Cleared in U.S.
- Cook Medical Launches Zenith Low Profile Endovascular Graft in Canada
- Health Canada Clears First Device to Preserve Blood Flow During Aneurysm Repair