FDA Approves Toshiba Skin Radiation Exposure Dose Tracking System
January 20, 2014 — Toshiba America Medical Systems’ Dose Tracking System allows clinicians to track X-ray skin dose exposure in real time during interventional procedures. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration cleared Toshiba’s Infinix-I cardiovascular X-ray systems for use in pediatric and adult cardiac and abdominal procedures.
More like this
- Toshiba CT Dose-Reduction Software Enables Less Radiation on all Exams
- Toshiba Adds Dose Management Structured Report on All Angiography Systems
- Toshiba’s Fluoroscopy Lowers Dose and Provides More Complete Picture
- Lower Dose is a Key Selling Point for X-ray Vascular Imaging
- Toshiba’s CT Myocardial Perfusion Helps Produce Faster, Safer Cardiac Diagnoses