FDA Clears ImaCor’s ClariTEE Probe
The ClariTEE miniaturized transesophageal echocardiography probe facilitates episodic monitoring of cardiac function. It is a single-use device that can remain indwelling for up to 72 hours, allowing intensivists and anesthesiologists to periodically assess cardiac preload and left ventricular systolic function over a prolonged period of time.
More like this
- ImaCor Receives FDA Clearance for ClariTEE Probe, Zura Imaging System
- ImaCor hTEE Adopted at 25 Leading Hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Europe
- Advances in Transesophageal Echo
- Philips Announces World’s Smallest Multiplane TEE Transducer
- Philips Releases Smallest Multiplane TEE for Pediatric Cardiac Patients