FDA Clears Spacelabs’ Cardiology Data Management System
The Sentinel by Spacelabs reportedly integrates an entire range of noninvasive diagnostic cardiology solutions including: ECG exercise testing, 12-Lead ECG, holter monitoring, ECG event recording and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring into one central data management system.
The system reportedly centralizes all solutions in a central networked database that reduces the need for paper records.
More like this
- Enterprise Diagnostic Device Connectivity Highlighted at ACC 2010
- FDA Clears Spacelabs’ Cardiology Data Management System
- Management System Integrates Entire Range of Cardiology Solutions
- Entire Range of Noninvasive Solutions Integrated
- Spacelabs Launches Sentinel Cardiology Information Management System