FemoStop Femoral Compression Systems Now Feature Integrated Manometer
RADI Medical Systems Inc. offers its line of FemoStop Femoral Compression Systems that are now sold with an integrated manometer, along with the FemoStop arch, dome, belt and hemostatic dressing. Formerly, the FemoStop manometer was attached and transferred from patient to patient.
The new FemoStop Gold Femoral Compression System with the integrated manometer reportedly will be easier for clinicians and safer for the patients, as clinician won’t have to search for a manometer each time the plan to use a FemoStop. The clinician will simply pull the red activation tab and begin the procedure.
More like this
- Improved Patient Satisfaction with External Compression Device
- St. Jude Medical Acquires Radi Medical Systems to Expand Cardiovascular Offerings
- Radi Focuses on HD Femoral Compression System
- Integrated FFR/OCT Intravascular Imaging System Displayed at EuroPCR
- AccessClosure’s Mynx Uses Hydrogel to Close Cath Site