FiatLux Imaging to Showcase Advanced Portable 3D Visualization on Philips CliniScape
November 20, 2008 - FiatLux Imaging and Philips FIMI plan to demonstrate at RSNA 2008 the benefits of 3D imaging at the point-of-care using FiatLux Visualize on the Philips CliniScape mobile clinical assistant (MCA).
Developed by Philips in cooperation with the Intel Digital Health Group, the MCA meets the growing demand for clinical data access at the patient bedside and throughout the hospital.
Running on the Philips CliniScape MCA, FiatLux Visualize aims to provide clinicians with high-quality, advanced image reformations wherever needed, whether in the emergency room (ER), an outpatient clinic or at the patient bedside. It also delivers the flexibility of anywhere, any time 3D imaging workflow.
For more information: www.fiatluximaging.com
More like this
- FiatLux Imaging to Showcase Advanced Portable 3D Visualization on Philips CliniScape
- FiatLux Imaging, Panasonic to Showcase 3D Software for Mobile Healthcare Computers
- FiatLux Advanced Imaging Software Based on Video Game Technology Gets FDA Clearance
- FiatLux Introduces Advanced Imaging Software Based on Video Game Technology
- FiatLux Introduces Enhancements to Visualize 3D Application