Five New Hospitals Adopt TandemHeart System
April 22, 2008 - CardiacAssist has placed the TandemHeart System at five new medical centers, adding to its network of hospitals worldwide using the TandemHeart System in the Cath Lab and/or Operating Room for extracorporeal circulatory support.
The five new TandemHeart Centers of Excellence are:
- Advanced Perfusion Care, Pinehurst, NC
- Provena St. Joseph Medical Center, Joliet, IL
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota, FL
- St. Joseph Hospital of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
The TandemHeart System provides extracorporeal circulatory support through a percutaneous cardiac catheterization procedure or direct surgical placement in as little as 30 minutes. The resulting increase in blood flow is up to five liters per minute percutaneously or 8 LPM via surgical cannulation.
For more information: www.cardiacassist.com
More like this
- Five New Hospitals Adopt TandemHeart System
- CardiacAssist Reaches New Milestone with 1000th TandemHeart Procedure
- CardiacAssist Receives Health Canada Approval for TandemHeart Circulatory Support Platform
- FDA Grants IDE Trial Investigating Potential Infarct Size Reduction with TandemHeart System
- Chicago Heart Centers Add TandemHeart to Toolbox