FlowCardia Introduces Endovascular Option to Amputation, Bypass Surgery
FlowCardia's three peripheral CROSSER Catheters — CROSSER 14P, CROSSER 14S and CROSSER 18 CTO Recanalization — are endovascular tools used by interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons and interventional cardiologists to cross CTOs to help restore blood flow to the lower legs. The CROSSER is a rapid exchange catheter delivered over standard .014 inch and .018 inch guide wires that utilizes high frequency vibration to cross CTOs, reportedly allowing for subsequent debulking, balloon angioplasty and stent placement.
More like this
- FlowCardia Peripheral CROSSER Catheter Offers Endovascular Option to Amputation, Bypass Surgery
- First Patient Enrolled in Peripheral Occlusions Study
- FlowCardia Expands Options for Patients With Chronic Total Occlusions
- FlowCardia Finalizes Enrollment in Catheter Study in CTOs
- FlowMate Injector Launched to Optimize CROSSER CTO Recanalization Catheter