FlowCardia Peripheral CROSSER Catheter Offers Endovascular Option to Amputation, Bypass Surgery
FlowCardia Inc., a medical device company developing a portfolio of endovascular devices for the treatment of coronary and peripheral chronic total occlusions (CTOs), highlighted its CROSSER 14P, CROSSER 14S and CROSSER 18 CTO Recanalization Catheters at TCT 2008.
The three peripheral CROSSER Catheters are endovascular tools used by interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons and interventional cardiologists to cross CTOs to help restore blood flow to the lower legs. They received FDA 510(k) clearance in December 2007. The CROSSER is a rapid exchange catheter delivered over standard .014- and .018-inch guide wires that utilizes high frequency vibration to cross CTOs allowing for subsequent debulking, balloon angioplasty and stent placement.
More like this
- FlowCardia Introduces Endovascular Option to Amputation, Bypass Surgery
- FlowCardia Finalizes Enrollment in Catheter Study in CTOs
- First Patient Enrolled in Peripheral Occlusions Study
- FlowCardia Expands Options for Patients With Chronic Total Occlusions
- FlowMate Injector Launched to Optimize CROSSER CTO Recanalization Catheter