Functional Analytics Offered as Next Step in Advanced Visualization
November 10, 2010 – New 4-D functional analytic advanced visualization software will be introduced at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) meeting in Chicago. PhyZiodynamic, by Ziosoft, is based upon a supercomputing foundation and provides cutting-edge algorithms for functional imaging analysis across multiple dimensions.
The technology offers precise dynamic imaging, ensuring true fidelity for all emerging DICOM datasets. Multiple FDA-cleared applications for MR, CT and other modalities enable new ways to visualize anatomy in motion, instead of single images frozen in time.
The software offers CT noise reduction, allowing lower dose management without compromising resolution.
For more information: www.ziosoftinc.com
More like this
- Methodist Hospital Adds Ziosoft’s Supercomputing Functional Analytics to Plato’s CAVE
- Ziosoft Announces Financing Option for Supercomputing Visualization
- Advanced Visualization Adds 5D Functional Analytics Using Supercomputing Algorithms
- The Next Steps in Cardiac Advanced Visualization
- The Next Steps in Advanced Visualization