Fusion Navigation Helps Navigate Structural Heart Cases
September 16, 2010 – A new collection of software applications for structural heart treatment under angiography will be highlighted by GE Healthcare during the 2010 Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) meeting in Washington, D.C. The Innova EP Vision technology effectively fuses real-time 2-D X-ray images and 3-D cardiac models from multiple modalities, including X-ray, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Built upon Innova’s 3-D imaging platform and the Advantage Workstation VolumeShare multimodality, visualization and navigation workstation, Innova EP Vision for structural heart provides 3-D image overlay on fluoroscopy. It offers gated image stabilization, reducing image artifacts that can occur with patient movement, cardiac motion or breathing.
During procedures, the gated image stabilization improves visualization for better guidance of aortic valve deployment and other devices during complex structural heart interventions.
GE Healthcare's TCT booth is 1400.
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- Angiography Software Helps Navigate Structural Heart Cases
- GE Introduces Biplane Innova Image Guided Systems for Electrophysiology
- GE to Showcase New Cardiac Imaging, Reporting Solutions at TCT
- GE Healthcare Showcases New Real-Time Imaging Technologies at TCT 2008
- Integrated EP Suite Highlighted at Heart Rhythm 2011