Gamma Camera Designed for Nuclear Cardiac Imaging
The Cardius-3 is reportedly the first triple-head gamma camera that is designed for nuclear cardiac imaging.
Its three-detector, solid-state design delivers high-count statistics, high sensitivity and quality images, according to the company. With its modern and compact design, the Cardius-3 reportedly offers an open gantry design, allowing it to fit in small rooms. Utilizing optimized cardiac collimation and a cardiocentric technique, the Cardius-3 reportedly features the latest advances in nuclear cardiology.
More like this
- Digirad Developing New Cardiac SPECT Imaging System With Distortion Correction
- Digirad's New Reconstruction Software Speeds SPECT Procedures
- Triple-Head Camera Offers Greater Image Acquisition Efficiency
- Digirad’s New Reconstruction Software Speeds SPECT Procedures
- Digirad to Show New SPECT/VCT at SNM 2009