GE Healthcare Debuts Logiq S8 Portable Ultrasound System
October 12, 2011 – The Logiq S8 portable ultrasound system from GE Healthcare fits easily into small exam rooms, can be rolled to where it is needed and provides images across a variety of clinical areas including abdominal, musculoskeletal, breast, vascular and cardiology.
Its features include:
· S-Agile Ultrasound – a proprietary GE technology that uses flexible, clinically based models of the body to deliver consistently clear images on virtually all patient types. This is particularly important due to the growing number of overweight and obese patients that are being seen in the healthcare system.
· Scan Assistant - a software program that allows for a streamlined workflow, enabling the operator to customize the system to automatically perform frequently used functions. This reduces busy work, which shortens exam times and improves patient care.
· Extreme Ergonomics - The system is designed to eliminate the awkward postures and musculoskeletal stressors that reduce user comfort and productivity. Its extreme adjustability accommodates the stature and working style of each sonographer; the ergonomics reduce user fatigue and risk of injury, while enabling high quality exams and efficient workflow.
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- Versatile Ultrasound Images from Abdominal to Vascular
- New GE Ultrasound Fuses CT, MR, PET for Radiology, Vascular Care
- GE Offers Economical Ultrasound, Quality Imaging for OB/GYN Practices
- GE Introduces Ultrasound Fusion, Merging Logiq E9 with CT, MR, PET
- Ultrasound Systems Offer Flexibility, Better Contrast