GE Healthcare Introduces CardioICE Synchronized Ultrasound
GE Healthcare's CardioICE (intra-cardiac echo) is offered as a feature on the new CardioLab XTi EP recording system, released in May 2009. CardioICE synchronizes EP signal data and procedure information with real-time ultrasound images. Acquired during the case, these images are time-aligned with waveforms and information and create a synchronized case report and an integrated workflow solution for the EP lab.
More like this
- GE Healthcare Introduces CardioICE Synchronized Ultrasound
- FDA Clears St. Jude Medical Intracardiac Echo Catheter
- Ultrasound Adds New Intracardiac Echo Functionality
- Stereotaxis Releases Intra-Cardiac Echo Module for Remote Navigation System
- Ultrasound Catheter Used to Visualize Entire Heart in Multiple Procedures