GE Healthcare Introduces CardioICE Synchronized Ultrasound
GE Healthcare's CardioICE (intra-cardiac echo) is offered as a feature on the new CardioLab XTi EP recording system, released in May 2009. CardioICE synchronizes EP signal data and procedure information with real-time ultrasound images. Acquired during the case, these images are time-aligned with waveforms and information and create a synchronized case report and an integrated workflow solution for the EP lab.
More like this
- GE Healthcare Releases New Versions of CardioLab IT, XT, XTi EP Recording Systems
- Integrated EP Suite Highlighted at Heart Rhythm 2011
- GE Healthcare Introduces New Versions of CardioLab EP Recording System
- Choice Medical Systems Inc.
- Stereotaxis Releases Intra-Cardiac Echo Module for Remote Navigation System