GE Healthcare Releases New Versions of CardioLab IT, XT, XTi EP Recording Systems
May 18, 2009 - With electrophysiology procedures continuing to grow in a time of increasing economic constraints, the need for cost-effective clinical systems is acute, and to address this need, GE Healthcare introduced three new CardioLab electrophysiology (EP) recording systems that address a broad range of clinical demands at the Heart Rhythm Society meeting, May 13-16 in Boston.
• CardioLab IT delivers essential functionality and ease of use, combining excellent signal quality and comprehensive IT integration to help optimize the care area’s workflow, productivity and throughput, GE said.
• CardioLab XT provides advanced applications and integration options for busy labs focused on optimizing clinical efficiency while maintaining the highest clinical outcomes. With the optional Centricity CA1000 PACS Workstation, images from relevant previous studies can be imported into the case, making the CardioLab XT the convergence point for EP lab information.
• CardioLab XTi features CardioICE synchronized ultrasound, the CardioLab XTi system combines the CardioLab EP Recording system, the Centricity CA1000 PACS workstation and the Vivid i/Vivid q ultrasound systems to provide an integrated workflow solution for the EP Lab. CardioICE synchronizes ultrasound images, electrocardiograms and EP study information in real-time at the CardioLab console, taking integration to a higher level.
All three platforms allow the enterprise to select the functionality and performance level that is relevant for their lab, the company said.
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- GE Healthcare Introduces CardioICE Synchronized Ultrasound
- Integrated EP Suite Highlighted at Heart Rhythm 2011
- GE Healthcare Introduces New Versions of CardioLab EP Recording System
- GE Healthcare Enhances EP Portfolio With Biosense Webster Agreement
- GE Healthcare Showcases EP Integrated Visualization Technology