GE Healthcare, STERIS Announce Collaboration for Hybrid Cath Labs/ORs
March 10, 2009 - GE Healthcare entered into collaboration with STERIS Corp. to supply surgical technologies in GE interventional suites.
The desire to integrate and equip Interventional suites with leading-edge technologies from both companies inspired the agreement, which was announced today at the Society of Interventional Radiology’s annual meeting in San Diego.
Through this collaboration, GE Healthcare will provide specialized X-ray equipment and interventional technologies, while STERIS will supply custom-designed HD 360° Suites featuring LED surgical grade lighting, video-switching and visualization systems, and equipment management solutions.
STERIS created a similar agreement to help develop hybrid cath lab/ORs with Philips last fall, which was announced at TCT 2008.
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- GE Healthcare, STERIS to Collaborate in Interventional Suite
- STERIS, Siemens to Develop Hybrid Surgical Suites
- Steris, Siemens to Build Hybrid Surgical Suites
- GE Showcases EP Product Integration, Partnerships at Heart Rhythm 2009 Heart Rhythm Society Annual Meeting
- Frost and Sullivan Lauds NDS Surgical Imaging’s Technologies