GE Rated First in PET, PET/CT Service
January 22, 2008 - GE Healthcare was rated first in Overall Service Performance among vendors for PET and PET/CT service, marking the company’s second consecutive year achieving the award, according to IMV ServiceTrak, an independent third-party research firm.
GE ranked first in 26 of 34 categories and passed industry averages in multiple categories, including top honors for overall service performance and probability to repurchase. GE was also noted for product reliability in the product development cycle, manufacturer performance, competence, remote service, parts availability and service follow-up.
The company reportedly maintains the largest continuing education and patient education network in the U.S. for a team that has over 125 PET/CT certified service engineers who average more than 15 years experience.
The ServiceTrak report is an independent analysis of service trends in the imaging industry. The PET survey was based on rankings of users representing 225 OEM serviced systems.
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- GE Earns Top Ranking for Cardiovascular X-Ray System Services
- Philips Earns Top Rankings in IMV ServiceTrak Ultrasound Report
- GE Healthcare Earns Top Ranking for Cardiovascular X-Ray System Services
- Philips Ranked Number One in Ultrasound Service Performance
- GE Receives Solid Ranking in Radiology/OB Ultrasound Survey