GE Showcases Latest Ultrasound Advances at RSNA 2012
October 22, 2012 — At RSNA 2012, GE Healthcare will be showcasing a comprehensive portfolio of ultrasound products for use across a broad range of patient exam types. Among the products to be highlighted will be the newly enhanced Logiq E9, Logiq S8 and others in the LOGIQ family.
Versatile, reliable and clinically robust, the Logiq family of products addresses the ultrasound suite — from the inside out — bringing users outstanding image quality, productivity, comfort and streamlined workflow. The company plans to showcase some of its latest enhancements in ultrasound hardware technology allowing for enhanced exam speed plus innovative software capabilities like volume navigation and B-flow.
In addition to spotlighting general imaging technology, GE Healthcare will also showcase its latest advancements to the Voluson platform (women’s health).
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- GE Showcases Latest Ultrasound Advances at RSNA 2012
- GE Healthcare Highlights its Latest Ultrasound Technology at RSNA 2011
- GE Introduces Ultrasound Fusion, Merging Logiq E9 with CT, MR, PET
- GE’s Ultrasound Fusion Merges Logiq E9 with CT, MR, PET
- GE’s Ultrasound Fusion Merges LOGIQ E9 with CT, MR, PET