GE Spotlights Innova Dose Customization at Heart Rhythm 2009
May 15, 2009 - GE Healthcare will demonstrate a key new antidote to the X-ray dose challenge at the annual Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) meeting, May 13-16.
Since its introduction, the GE Innova family of X-ray imaging systems has provided clinicians with excellent image quality with exceptional dose efficiency for the electrophysiology (EP) market. Now, with the innovative new Dose Customization, dose setting can be refined to deliver the best possible quality and efficiency.
Optimizing dose for the required image quality is critical whether it’s a lengthy EP procedure, AAA intervention or pediatric case. GE’s Innova Dose Customization package allows the user to set, customize and modify dose preference by protocol, by patient and by physician. Additional adjustments can be made by the clinician at the table to further customize dose settings, should a procedure/exam need arise.
GE said the Innova package offer innovative enhancements to a system known for image quality and performance.
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- Stereotaxis Updates Odyssey System for use in Control Rooms, Remote Viewing
- GE Healthcare’s Innova Features New Imaging, Dose Management Capabilities
- Innova Strives for Image Quality, Provides Dose Management
- GE Service Tracks Interventional X-Ray System Dose
- GE Showcases EP Product Integration, Partnerships at Heart Rhythm 2009 Heart Rhythm Society Annual Meeting