HeartCentrix 6.2 Connects EMR for Access to ECG, Stress, Holter Tests
Cardiac Science launched its HeartCentrix 6.2 data management product for the physician office to connect Burdick and Quinton equipment to an electronic medical record (EMR) system.
The connectivity gives access to test results remotely and across locations with a single sign-on from within the EMR itself.
More like this
- Cardiac Science Adds NextGen as Certified EMR System Partner
- ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS
- Cardiac Science Connects With EMR Partner Sage
- Cardiac Science Connects ECG Solution to EMR System Partners
- Cardiac Science, Misys Healthcare Sign EMR Agreement