HeartStation Boosts Productivity
The HeartStation ECG management system automates the processing and storage of electrocardiograms to reportedly improve timely access to ECG exams throughout the secure hospital network.
The system boosts productivity by making it easier and faster to read, display, print and archive ECGs. A familiar onscreen format allows viewing, comparing, editing and electronic batch signing through the physician interface. It is also designed to facilitate more efficient, effective teaching. HeartStation is a component of Agfa HealthCare’s IMPAX Cardiovascular Suite that offers a single integrated cardiovascular information system, including cardiac catheterization, echocardiology and nuclear cardiology.
More like this
- Agfa HealthCare installs IMPAX HeartStation ECG Management System at National Heart Centre in Singapore
- Agfa Releases ECG Management System
- Agfa’s Next-Generation IMPAX HeartStation Compatible with Major ECG Cart Vendors
- Schiller to Distribute Agfa's Impax HeartStation
- Enhanced Vendor-Neutral ECG Data Management Solution Supports 15-Leads