Hemostatic Seal Stops Blood Leaks Around Guide Wires
February 3, 2010 – The new Gator ClipSeal Plug is designed to maintain a hemostatic seal around 0.035- or 0.038-inch guide wires within large hemostatic valve introducer sheaths to minimize blood loss.
The Gator is intended for use with commonly used 12 to 24 French introducer sheaths in procedures such as endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA) or thoracic aortic aneurysms (TAA).
The design of the Gator provides an easy and effective solution for minimizing blood loss by side-loading onto the in-place guide wire and securely fitting into the valve of the introducer sheath.
For more information: www.vascularsolutions.com
More like this
- Improved Gore DrySeal Sheath with Hydrophilic Coating Launches in Europe
- Terumo Expands its Pinnacle R/O II Radiopaque Marker Introducer Sheaths
- Occlusion Device Manages Blood Flow for Peripheral Interventions
- First Detachable Hydrogel Embolic Device Now Available
- Recall Initiated for Engage Introducers