Hitachi Introduces New Dedicated Ultrasound Company at RSNA 2011
January 3, 2012— In 2011, Hitachi Medical Corp. acquired Aloka Company and formed Hitachi Aloka Medical. The new company exhibited its expanded line of ultrasound products in Hitachi’s booth at RSNA 2011.
“Hitachi Aloka was formed as a separate dedicated ultrasound company to ensure the type of engineering and R&D focus that the ultrasound community deserves,” said David Famiglietti, CEO of Hitachi Aloka Medical America.
The company, now the third largest ultrasound manufacturer globally, highlighted the newest offerings from both the ProSound and Hi Vision platforms.
For more information: www.hitachi-aloka.com
More like this
- Hitachi Aloka Medical Showcased World’s First 4-D Elastography Option at RSNA 2011
- Olympus Endoscopes Now Powered by Ultrasound Processor
- Aloka Demos New ProSound Diagnostic Ultrasound System
- RSNA TEST Aloka Demos New ProSound Diagnostic Ultrasound System
- Blood Flow Velocity Visualized without Overlap